Hollywood Beach, Fl 33019
1 Bed, 1 Bath, | Property # HOS-01
Hollywood Broadwalk OceanSide Boutique Hotel Suites acomodates up to 4, queen bed, sofa bed, equiped kitchen, dining area, flat tv, WiFi
Designed with you in mind, right at Hollywood Broadwalk
Our suites accomodate up to 4, Queen bed and Sofa bed, kitchen: stove 2 smooth top burners, microwave, coffee/tea maker, pots and dishes.
Closet, iron, ironing board, alarm clock, climate control Air conditioning.
Flat color television with cable.
Unlimited high speed internet.
In room safe
Taxes of 13% must be pay directly at arrival
Interaction with Guests
Before, during and after your stay, you will have 3 contacts available to you to answer any request or requirements that you may have.
Nestled between Fort Lauderdale and Miami is Hollywood, a classic Florida beachtown that’s enchanted visitors since the 1920s. Hollywood Beach features a one-of-a-kind oceanfront promenade called the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk that stretches nearly two and a half miles along the Atlantic. Named one of America’s Best Beach Boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine, this brick-paved thoroughfare is a haven for joggers, bicyclists, roller-bladers and all who’d prefer to take in the action from the comfort of one of the countless eateries and cafés along the way. The easy ocean access and village-like feel make this a can’t miss destination with numerous highly-rated restaurants, small inns and hotels right on the broadwalk adding to its yesteryear charm. Family dining becomes stress-free, as Moms and Dads kick back to enjoy a seaside meal while their little ones entertain themselves in the sand just steps away. Two broadwalk parks attract kids of all ages to play paddleball at the historic Garfield Street courts or cool off in the whimsical dolphin play fountain. Locals rave about Josh’s Organic Market which sets up shop on the south end of the Hollywood Broadwalk every weekend selling garden fresh produce and blending a variety of mouth-watering exotic, tropical smoothies from its seaside stand.
A convenient Trolley service runs Wednesdays, Thursdays & Sundays, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. and Fridays & Saturdays, 10 a.m.-11 p.m. offering a nostalgic way to get to and from the best sites on the beach and downtown.
Other Things to Note
• 2.5 mile paved walking, jogging and biking path with eco-friendly lighting
• 7 miles of beach
• 10 consecutive years as a Blue Wave Certified Clean Beach by the Clean Beaches Council
• 2010 Travel + Leisure America’s Best Beach Boardwalk
• 2009 Fodor Travel Guide “Best Beach for Families”
• Home to 28 of the 77 Hotels and Inns rated Superior Small Lodgings (SSLs) in Greater Fort Lauderdale
• Dozens of restaurants and shops
• 3 oceanfront parks featuring playgrounds, paddleball courts, ping pong tables, interactive water play fountain, picnic pavilions and restrooms
• Free outdoor concerts at the Hollywood Beach Theatre